The Croatian Society for Analytic Philosophy was founded on March 9th, 2001. It is a member of the network of the European Society for Analytic Philosophy.
Statute (in Croatian)
The Aims of the Society are to advance and to popularize the following areas of study:
- analytic philosophy;
- rational and argumentative approaches to philosophical problems;
- the culture of dialogue and argumentation;
- the philosophical analysis of results and problems of science;
- scientifically oriented philosophy; and the logic and methodology of science.
The Activities of the Society include the following:
- organization of philosophical meetings; public lectures and presentations;
- translating and publishing of books and journals;
- creating and developing international contacts.
Membership in the Society is open to any citizen of the Republic of Croatia, or a non-resident who:
- graduated in philosophy, or some other subject but has an interest in philosophically relevant issues, or
- has an interest in analytic philosophy.